Discuss Please Explain The Lack Of Brexit in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Don't be silly, just send them a text "I don't love you anymore, you're dumped" thats it.

The problem is we are saying
"I don't love you anymore, you're dumped. But we can still be f*ckbuddies right ? And we're still gonna hang out with all the same friends as always ? But I don't want anything more to do with you, just to be clear"

Which is probably why we are getting the respect we deserve in the negotiations, which is none.

The problem is we are saying
"I don't love you anymore, you're dumped. But we can still be f*ckbuddies right ? And we're still gonna hang out with all the same friends as always ? But I don't want anything more to do with you, just to be clear"

Which is probably why we are getting the respect we deserve in the negotiations, which is none.
negotiations? i think we settled that the first two times germany tried to rule europe ;)

true but europe relies on our trade to survive, we could simply shop elsewhere, everything i like is made here so im good, plenty of beef/chicken/potatoes in britain, someone should leave the churchill speeches on merkels voicemail

true but europe relies on our trade to survive, we could simply shop elsewhere
:D

After brexit
EU :disrelieved::)
UK :coldsweat: :eek: :praying::( :cry::cry::cry::cry:
nah.. end of oppression.

showing----.gif

rofl.gif

If the EEC had stayed as the EEC then this mess wouldn't have happened.

All the blame goes too Tony Blair who promised the UK electorate in 2005 a vote on the Lisbon treaty ..... Then didn't deliver .. ... As he knew the UK would have rejected it... And the EU wouldn't have had the balls to ask the UK to vote again, so the EEC would have lived on .....

the EU is a spit in the face of all the men and women who gave their lives during the wars, i doubt they would have given their lives so willingly knowing that 70 years later germany would be inviting hordes of 3rd worlders with their open borders, all a terrorist has to do is make it to germany then they have free travel throughout europe, does that make sense to anyone?

Merkel is responsible for the mess of immigration europe is facing right now, look at the state of calais, daily terror attacks etc, we need out of the EU

Merkel is responsible for the mess of immigration europe is facing right now, look at the state of calais, daily terror attacks etc, we need out of the EU

Not withstanding immigration issues, America has the same problem, with terror attacks. There're not part of the EU.

Not withstanding immigration issues, America has the same problem, with terror attacks. There're not part of the EU.

our problems with terrorism have gotten alot worse since merkels open door policy for all of africa and the middle east, calais is merkels fault, do you want the people currently destroying france to be given asylum in the uk? i certainly dont.

Lol, let’s blame Merkel for everything.
Don’t blame Theresa May for allowing immigration to the UK to increase or for her reducing the number of Police and security personnel.

Lol, let’s blame Merkel for everything.
Don’t blame Theresa May for allowing immigration to the UK to increase or for her reducing the number of Police and security personnel.
mother merkel as she is called by africans and middle easterners, has invitd MILLIONS of uneducated fodder to come to europe and sponge off our hard work, once they get into germany it becomes easier for them to get into britain, because of free travel.

mother merkel as she is called by africans and middle easterners, has invitd MILLIONS of uneducated fodder to come to europe and sponge off our hard work, once they get into germany it becomes easier for them to get into britain, because of free travel.
and the froggies can't stop them either. look how they performed in 1914 and 1940.

gaddafis most loyal soldiers and police are the only ones trying to sto the invasion of the 3rd world into europe, whilst europes navy does nothing to deter.

Not aware that Merkel has invited anyone to come to Europe to sponge?
However I am aware that the British government, local government and businesses have invited many foreigners to come here to work.

Not aware that Merkel has invited anyone to come to Europe to sponge?
However I am aware that the British government, local government and businesses have invited many foreigners to come here to work.
skilled labour we do need, unskilled, barely educated not willing to integrate? we dont need.

Reply to Please Explain The Lack Of Brexit in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock