Discuss Politics in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reminds me of the Expenses scandal; 'because it was the right thing to do' doesn't quite cut it with me!

He is a politician, mostly all liars and robbers, not all mind but a hell of a lot of them, remember the guy who claimed for his goldfish pond statue? and the MPs who avoid tax by paying into off shore accounts, the few guilty ones need to be imprisoned.

Yep just like that one who tried to claim for getting his moat cleaned.

Keep it up ian,soon you will have the union of moat cleaners moaning
If they happened to strike,how are we supposed to keep our own moats clean

My Mrs would not want to clean it, I would have to throw her in to get the job done
You are treading on dodgy ground sir

he's just a dick who thinks he's lived - but as he's just in the Westminster "bubble" he, like many politicians, hasn't got a clue how how the population work and live.

Moron.

with regard to politicians, strange the similarity in the words effluent and affluent.

Reply to Politics in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock