Discuss poole dorset install jobs start asap start asap in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

£500 for a sparkie roofer and monkey, there are still 16 days work for electricians

thats an estimate on the required hours to complete the works , puts the sparkie on 52 k per annum pro rata do you think thats unreasonable whats your point?

no point some jobs i'd be happy to do for £500 others not. I'm pretty booked up but i have some roofing capacity - really depends on the job.
Was more wondering about the 16 days for sparks? - got panels on roof s all over the place just need someone to plug them in!!

PV electrician (C&G 2399, 2391, 2382-20, NICEIC approved contractor. 07836757373) looking for best rate for electrical install only. Existing company unable to keep up with materials & roof installs.

Thankyou to everyone that has replied we now have jobs pretty much covered , You have all been wonderfull so glad this site is here id just like to say a big thankyou to everyone involved and site owners you have all been life savers , special thanks to moggy1968 who went over and above the call of duty and everyone else ---

dingledong , over confidence and positive thinking backed up by a big warehouse of expensive kit, 18+ hour days copious amounts of pain killers occasional jack daniels and loads of kenco millicule coffee. You gotta love that stuff if they stop selling it i may just have to go into rehab .
The biggest payoff ive seen is guys putting thier backs out, makes you proud to be british when you see everyone stepping up to the plate and putting thier heart and soul into jobs ( not forgetting the guys on here that help each other out for no good reason other than being human ) I'm not religious man but found myself looking skywards and asking the big fella upstairs to be kind to the roof monkeys and hold off with the ice and big winds sometime you just have to have a little faith and confidence in your own abilities and others around you to make things happen I'm pushing 50 now and havnt worked for anyone since I was 22 so its not the first time ive had to go through troubled times. Ive always paid good money to staff starting before and ending later than everyone ( and some times for the least money ) my door is always open and my phone always on im no saint cos i do shout alot and always tell it like it is , never go to bed on an argument or expect anyone to accept or do what I wouldnt do myself

We spoke earlier today regarding PV work in the Poole area. I am a NICEIC fully approved contractor with C&G 2399 PV, 2380 (17th edition) 2391 (test & Inspect) qualifications. I have been installing solar pv now for the last 4 months (1-2 installations per day) , prior to this I was project managing DATA Centre fit-outs in the City for the last 2 years & have lost many of my old work contacts.
I have my own van, plant & test equipment & insurance.

Reply to poole dorset install jobs start asap start asap in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock