Discuss popping noise from wall in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Cheers. Can't mind if it were my iPhone 4 or my iPad 3.

My mate took the ones I posted with his i pod 4. They are not as good as yours , I just took it as thats as good as they get lol. I will have to get him to look at his settings.

Ps do they auto flash or do you have to enable it?

You can have it constant on, off or Auto. I generally leave it on auto. That's not enhanced or anything. Not bad pics I get from the iPhone 4. Cheap bulky cases can mess up your pics. Especially when the flash goes. Nothing but a white screen. These are generally the pics I get without using HDR.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347738577.027624.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347738602.306189.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347738619.394970.jpg
(Just the last few pics I took on my iPhone)
Sorry, drifted of topic there

i had a similar thing when i first moved in my house,same type of noise coming from bedroom wall,drove me mad,it always happend when it was a bit breezy,turns out the cable for wall light switch had been fed down cavity wall and when the wind picked up the draught in the cavity would cause the cable to swing and knock against the plaster board inside the cavity,ended up just pulling it out and ditching the wall lights,didnt like them any way.

You can have it constant on, off or Auto. I generally leave it on auto. That's not enhanced or anything. Not bad pics I get from the iPhone 4. Cheap bulky cases can mess up your pics. Especially when the flash goes. Nothing but a white screen. These are generally the pics I get without using HDR.
View attachment 14582
View attachment 14583
View attachment 14584
(Just the last few pics I took on my iPhone)
Sorry, drifted of topic there 

Lol I should know better , he has got a protective screen on it.

Reply to popping noise from wall in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net