Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss Porcel-Thin Coffee Morning Feb 17th - who's going? in the Tiles - Advice on installing and buying tile area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Dan

Dan I'm not a sparky but I know a couple ;-) Staff Member

Porcel-Thin Coffee Morning Feb 17th - who's going? advice reviews and feedback 2017

I missed out on [​IMG]@Ray TT @ Porcel-Thin@Ray TT @ Porcel-Thin demo day a couple of years ago and was absolutely gutted. Last year I was acquainted with Kris [​IMG]@Tile Superstores...@Tile Superstores...

Porcel-Thin Coffee Morning Feb 17th - who's going?
    Are you a DIYer? find a free diy advice websitehere. Plumber in the making? find a
    plumbing advice website for the UK including plumbing pictures and more. Tilers about? tiling advice website say no more.

Porcel-Thin Coffee Morning Feb 17th - who's going? - for more information on this thread from tilersforums.co.uk.

Floor fitting advice from the flooring forum can be found here.