Discuss Power used by an oven in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

you're thinking od attraction. hungarians. won BGT.

@ OP. loads of threads on this forum about cooker diversity. use your search function.

They cant of been all the time or they wouldnt have had any diversity ;) must have been x factor sounds like diversity factor

you're thinking od attraction. hungarians. won BGT.

@ OP. loads of threads on this forum about cooker diversity. use your search function.

Bloody hell guys this is supposed to be a friendly site, I should report you all for pointless and offensive posts hahaha
... I don't know why you waste your time on here trash talking like you've never needed help before. Don't you have a regs book to read and memorise? Whatever floats your boat and gives you that semi hard on you crave I suppose!
Thanks, that's all I needed, 32A, good lord!

Maybe we should all report you for a pointless and offensive question?

What do you expect from such a basic question? (One which I would of known the answer to before starting my apprenticeship!) As someone who claims to be an electrician you should know the answer to this! Maybe you should actually open up your regs book one day!

I don't have an OSG or a regs book and I didn't do an apprenticeship either, I'm not even qualified I'm just winging it lol.
If the question was so basic then why bother come on here? The original question was can you work out kW given kWh, which none of you smarty pants have answered! (I'm only referring to the cocky lot)
The energy E in kilowatt-hour (kWh) is equal to the power P in kilowatts (kW), times the time t in hours (h).
E(kWh) = P(kW) · t(h)
I could've waited until the oven was delivered and work it out myself and possibly get my sister to return the oven if the demand was too large for the already installed circuit. However because up until now I've been met by intelligent responses I thought I'd come on here instead. Jheeze! Some of you really need to chill out and stop taking things so seriously. And before you say incompetence is serious OF COURSE I'VE COME ACROSS DIVERSITY, they lost to Su Bo didn't they? Hahaha

you've even got that wreong. diversity won. susan boiler came 2nd.

I don't have an OSG or a regs book and I didn't do an apprenticeship either, I'm not even qualified I'm just winging it lol.
If the question was so basic then why bother come on here? The original question was can you work out kW given kWh, which none of you smarty pants have answered! (I'm only referring to the cocky lot)
The energy E in kilowatt-hour (kWh) is equal to the power P in kilowatts (kW), times the time t in hours (h).
E(kWh) = P(kW) · t(h)
I could've waited until the oven was delivered and work it out myself and possibly get my sister to return the oven if the demand was too large for the already installed circuit. However because up until now I've been met by intelligent responses I thought I'd come on here instead. Jheeze! Some of you really need to chill out and stop taking things so seriously. And before you say incompetence is serious OF COURSE I'VE COME ACROSS DIVERSITY, they lost to Su Bo didn't they? Hahaha

I get the impression from reading through your posts that the only contribution you'll ever make to the world of electrical installation is to give it a bad name

Hahaha egg on my face! ok let's wrap it up it's been fun, need to get ready for England to lose against Italy. Now if I've got that wrong too then I will stick my head in a gas oven and end the misery lol

Well remember if you need any help working out the diversity for that, then don't hesitate to come back and ask for help as you can see we are here to help !!

E(kWh) = P(kW) · t(h)

"Prime Design Installations are a team of experienced Electricians who provide a prime, professional service. Trained with C&G qualifications, PDI guarantee to undertake all work safely and to IEE Wiring Regulations, Relevant Code of Practice, Government Endorsed and British Standards. Because we enjoy what we do, we are motivated by the satisfaction of a completed task and always greet any unforseen circumstances with enthusiasm, we understand that people are entitlted to change their minds every once in a while."

so thats just means your either lying on your web or a ceo/cefo why just not ask one of your sparks

Bloody hell guys this is supposed to be a friendly site, I should report you all for pointless and offensive posts hahaha
... I don't know why you waste your time on here trash talking like you've never needed help before. Don't you have a regs book to read and memorise? Whatever floats your boat and gives you that semi hard on you crave I suppose!
Thanks, that's all I needed, 32A, good lord!

The offensive post was the OP's oops that was yours

If the question was so basic then why bother come on here?

I think you need to ask yourself that one

The question was so basic you didn't even come on here with the right spec at least you had the right model number so it was an easy Google to find the right spec

The original question was can you work out kW given kWh, which none of you smarty pants have answered! (I'm only referring to the cocky lot)
E(kWh) = P(kW) · t(h)

I think a change of company name may help you !!! as you are obviously lacking in some areas

There is no way on this earth that Mr ''Prime Design'' has any meaningful electrical qualifications to his name. He can't even give his own sister advice on what max load size of oven to purchase....

A company name like ''Prime design'' is at the least insulting and at worst, totally misleading past, present and future customers/clients alike!!

christ almighty. don't come on for an evening and seemingly miss it all! buggered if I'm going through all the replies, but it seems the OP does not understand diversity, Dillib found some scary things on the OPs website and as usual, OP is banging on about how unhelpful and nasty we all are!

Reply to Power used by an oven in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock