Discuss "Powering the way, come what may" in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Sparks Won't Fly and Down To Earth are two really bad taglines I have thought of using in the past. Glad I haven't! Electric Avenue (from the song) is another one. Marginally more keen on that one but will still never use it. I agree with others to keep the first bit only. Would possibly make you sound like an energy provider though. My (rubbish) name - NDG - attracted a spate of (idiots) a while back who got my number off Google. Had around six different callers over a two week period asking about changing from their current supplier and tariff! Think they were all confusing NDG with eNeRGy and thinking I was a supplier. My advice would be keep it short and simple. Really really long website names spring to mind. Imagine trying to remember www.northeastelectricalcontractorsalarmsandsecurity.com! Who the hell could be bothered to remember that, never mind type it onto your computer! But I often see overly long web and email addresses.

Reply to "Powering the way, come what may" in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

This is bizarre, my girlfriend said stick the kettle and as I did I thought this Haden kettle (purchased because made in the UK) had lasted at...
Replies
Views
Hi All, My boyfriend is about to start training soon and I'd really like to get him a gift to show how proud I am of him. I'd like the gift to be...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie to the forum, and I'm hoping my question won't be too stupid. I'm in NYC (Manhattan), and have an apartment where a...
Replies
Views
Hi, my niece lives in a flat and has a bathroom without a window. There is an extractor fan which packed up and an electrician installed a new one...
Replies
Views
I will describe my problem in as much detail so you guys might be able to answer my question. I am never home, my Electric bill is $ 28 to $30 a...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock