Discuss Premiership in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Sintra

Staff member
Esteemed
Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone like myself thinking Liverpool can do it this season.

Providing city win both games in hand. I think Liverpool will be able to take the points from Chelsea I'm just hoping they don't slip up elsewhere.

Would have been nice to have had that as a bet at the start of the season lol

Anyone like myself thinking Liverpool can do it this season.

I fancied Chelsea this yr, but am starting to feel like it's LFC's destiny....if city win their two games in hand then blimey it's tight. As a Man U fan I am glad to be sitting this one out! Not good for the ole ticker!

I also think that Gerrard deserves to win the league at least once in his career, he has stayed true to his colours and is a class act. Liverpool, as much as I dislike Suarez for all his past deeds, are a cracking team to watch this season. Buck Rodgers is doin well.

I didn't mind Liverpool too much, but not now Gerard's moaning after they played us, probably as we dared to give the a game and their fans giving it large already has really put me off. Not really a fan of any of the other front runners, man city being the best of the other front runners.

Not or really a fan of the premiership in general though! I preferred the championship. Haha

I'm a Spurs fan before i start so.....

I still think there is along way to go. Yes only 4 games... However if City win both their games in hand all 3 teams are within 2 points
Liverpool
City
Chelsea

Then you have to think of the out come with Liverpool v Chelsea....
Liverpool win - titles theirs
Chelsea win - titles more than likely theirs
Draw - Cities.
Crystal palace & Everton actually have the biggest say in what happens with the title.
Palace play Liverpool n City.
Everton play City.

Big ending!!!

I don't talk about football anymore hurts to much.
The premiership so long ago.
Yeh I hope liverpool do it just for the 96.
Play up sky blues.

Reply to Premiership in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net