Discuss Pride in your work. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Leesparkykent

Esteemed
Reaction score
Went to look at a job this morning that's near completion but the customer has fallen out with the sparky firm over the state of the work...I'm not taking the job on as really busy atm, don't really want to be stuck in the middle of a dispute between the customer and the other firm, in general could do without the headache. Any how the covers were left off two boards and come across this monstrosity!
9f1217fadd0913258aab2cbc74398b0d.jpg
f9efbee70e9cadb465f2eafc1f381985.jpg

Well if you leave the fronts off the boards rats get inside and this happens. Poor sparky, it was probably neat as anything before the little critters got at it.

awful.it'd look so much nicer in red/black.

it's a non-combustible steel box. who cares what's inside. it complies.

Personally I don't see an issue with it. At least they've locked off the unsafe / incomplete circuit with brown tape ... my mistake that particular circuit should remain on!

Last edited:

Reply to Pride in your work. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Good afternoon all, today I experienced a near death electric shock. This happened on a single phase domestic property! I was carrying out a few...
Replies
Views
This is quite lengthy so get comfy... I had a bizarre call out relating to a job I attended about five years ago. The situation was they were...
Replies
Views
Hello i've recently just had a re wire done on a three bed semi house, Ive noticed a few things im not 100 percent on ive spoken to the firm that...
Replies
Views
Im seeking advice from a job we have done with the most difficult customer of my whole career. We're a family business of 50+ years and take pride...
Replies
Views
Good evening. Any advice what to do in this situaltion would be very much appreciated. I was called by a landloard who lives in Denver . She...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock