Discuss Prison Trade Tests ? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

DONKEY

Hi everyonel. I have a job interview next week with HM Prison Service for the post of an electrician and this involves a trade test . Just wondering if anybody has ever taken one of these and if so whats involved. It would be nice to be forewarned if possible. Many thanks .. Jon

Srry know nothing of trade test but just wondering if the pay wa any better than I looked at a job a few yrs back, it was appaling!!

Is a doss of a job though

Colleague of mine left to work HM prisons...he lasted 3 months and came looking for his job back...he did have one funny story from there though....he said he was walking across the yard dodging the usual flotsam lobbed out of the windows when he saw a pack of tobacco land in front of him...he thought 'hey..i'll have that...when he got back to the block and opened it someone had taken a dump in it and lobbed it out the window...:D

Reply to Prison Trade Tests ? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, Would like some advice on the below. Context: Rural French domestic installation TT system Earth rod is situated inside the property...
Replies
Views
Hi All I’m in charge of the maintenance (machinery and facilities) in a plastics manufacturing business. I have a ‘team’ of little old me and an...
Replies
Views
I installed outdoor lighting and outlets. I finished this past year. I passed my inspection on April 2022. I was so pleased, BUT now the circuit...
Replies
Views
Hi First post so please be gentle ! I'm a 46 year old who is looking to start with IP based CCTV installations working for myself. I don't have...
Replies
Views
A bit of a mini essay but these questions have been building up in my mind over the last weeks and months as I've been studying and volunteering...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock