Discuss Problem with LED Dimming Modules?????? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Joe S

-
Reaction score
I have fitted close to 50 of Aurora's Cree 8.5w Dimmable Cree Lamps with their 'recommended' dimming module with potentiometer screw and every single room is having issues with flickering or stuttering. This is only half of what is needed for this job but the customer is now getting very itchy feet about the whole low energy thing if the dimmers wont work! Has anyone else had issues and if so what dimming modules did you use? I would like to say it's an isolated incident but another job 20 miles away has reported similar issues now aswell :mad2:

Any help appreciated

best bet is to get onto aurora's tech help.

best bet is to get onto aurora's tech help.

My wholesaler has been talking with their Rep. The tech guys have a rig setup with anything from 1 -20 lamps on one module and he can't reproduce the issue. Seems like a dead end with them tbh.

Reply to Problem with LED Dimming Modules?????? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock