Discuss Prysmian Cable In a Box cr!p in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

dksanders

-
Arms
Reaction score
Anybody successfully managed to use a box of Prysmian T&E boxed cable? They don't tape the end of the cable to the outside of the box so you have to fish for it which usually ends up destroying the box. Anybody know how to do it?

No problem with the stuff myself. Wouldn't bother with the box, just put the drum between your feet and start stripping, or give it the old bobby dazzler kick out when it's on the floor.

Prysmian is my cable of choice, the first thing i do it get it out of the box and throw that away, but i find it by far, the easiest to strip and work with compared to the other carp sold by the wholesalers round here.

Reply to Prysmian Cable In a Box cr!p in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, i live in a new build house where they builders have left a junction box on the outside of my house. In the junction box there is a 6mm twin...
Replies
Views
Hi I've inherited a very tight space, a KMF switch and some split-con for a sub-main to try and tidy up. It's a joyous non-restrained single...
Replies
Views
I am replacing some of the old receptacles in a 1940s house. Armored BX cable, two conductors, cable is the ground. Mostly pretty straightforward...
Replies
Views
For various reasons out of my control, we have wound up in a situation where we have 1.5mm SWA cables buried in these pillars and exiting out of...
Replies
Views
I'm obviously still new and learning about what I can and cannot do, but essentially I want to install an EVSE at my own house for an electric...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock