Discuss Quiet Today in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
It is spookily quiet on here today isn't it!!

Where are all my Boy's innit!

You "sadly had a job"?? There's just no pleasing some folk .... any other time you'd be sadly looking for a job!! ;)
Oh well!

here's a picture of a job during construction....

C12273-twoLHSlimbs02-1_zps97ede7c5.jpg

You "sadly had a job"?? There's just no pleasing some folk .... any other time you'd be sadly looking for a job!! ;)

Shut up Daft sod you know what I mean :hand:

I have been re modelling the garden, had to knock a wall down, dig the lawn up as its going to be re turfed, take a conifer out and a couple of other bushes. Ive been on it since 10am, think ill call it a day now.

Good lad pull up a stool and get the Beer's in.

only work i've done so far today is lifting a weight. ........... pint pot.

only work i've done so far today is lifting a weight. ........... pint pot.

I may indulge in a few shortly, it is saturday night after all,And I don't need to get up at 6am in the morning for the 1st time in ages.

Well my day consisted of taking my grandson down to the wholesalers where I spent £40 on some new/replacement toys
Currently on my second beer.

I wonder if MDJ has noticed GMES's member title???? I dont think so YET.

"Rumble in the jungle coming soon to a forum near you. stay tuned folks"

download (4).jpg

Reply to Quiet Today in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

So back in the early around year 2000, I was a data networks installer and had a Bosch 24v SDS drill, it was awesome, did pretty everything I...
Replies
Views
Was having a poke around the old man's house today. Anyway. DB is under stairs (18th ed following a recent extension. Not done by me but it's...
Replies
Views
As the temperature rises and the British summer kicks into full swing, we are all ready to enjoy the warm, sunny days ahead. Here at Electrical2Go...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've installed a Monsoon Extractor Fan kit today, all is up and running and everything is working with the exception of the LED. When I...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Noticed when I tried to put a link to the IET Electrical website (about an update/corrigendum to the Wiring Regs) that the forum strips/anonymises...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock