Discuss RAKO training course in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Leesparkykent

Esteemed
Reaction score
just wondering if anyone has done the 1day RAKO training? If so was it any good? Reason being I don't want to book on to the course and sit through a sales pitch if that's all it basically is.

Hi bud,i notice they run one nearby,don't know anyone who has attended,but i would be staggered if the courses were not guided towards product placement.

Course content mentions their own products on almost every section description,but this is not unusual or an indication of any lacking of worth.

I have been involved with the writing and delivery of similar courses,and the primary,even the secondary motives of offering them,is always related to the institutions objectives. There aint much philanthropy in company logic :)

As an aside,i have also been on many "similar days out" and sometimes have been pleased and impressed with what i have learnt...even if it is derived from other members on the course!

Last edited:
As an aside,i have also been on many "similar days out" and sometimes been pleased and impressed with what i have learnt...even if it is derived from other members on the course!
Sometimes you get a gem from just meeting people that are there for the same reason probably thinking the same as you. If you can afford the day off - bonus

Well I have had an email back, they run two seperate days. The 1st day is the introduction/foundation course to their lighting controls and the second day is the advanced programming day that's for people who have sat the 1st day or have previous experience with their controls. I have a job running ATM that's all RAKO but have someone else coming in to programme it all and have just picked up another refurb/extension and they also want RAKO. Their next booking for the 1st day is the 17th of Aug which I'm doing if any one else was interested in doing it.

Reply to RAKO training course in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock