Discuss (RAMS) Risk assessment and method statements, HR in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi Does anybody know of any decent risk assessment and method statement software, generic stuff that you can alter for task specific. Also if it incorporates HR stuff even better... :computer:

Theres a few ive seen online but expensive and i dont want to buy with out maybe a referral

Thanks in advance

I would just find some standard forms that are easily available online and get the ideas of the layout and content and modify to meet your requirements.
Generally your requirements are going to be specific to your operation so any system that generates forms for you will need so much modification it is not worth it.

The companies I’ve worked for had their own standard format so had to use them. It’s not difficult to put your own together in Word or Excel.
Why do you require the HR section?

The companies I’ve worked for had their own standard format so had to use them. It’s not difficult to put your own together in Word or Excel.
Why do you require the HR section?

then save and tweak for next time.

photonic made a really good one thats on one of his videos taking into account all risks

We use HandsHQ for risk assessments. They've got software that does it in 5 mins. I'm not very tech savvy but it's easy and saves time so definitely recommend.

Reply to (RAMS) Risk assessment and method statements, HR in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

A
Hi all I've just been awarded a contract for pat testing in a massive stadium. They have asked me for risk assessments and a method statement. Ive...
Replies
Views
amckay
A
P
Hi all im in need of a risk assessment and method statement for a job ive been asked to quote. is there any out there that i can just edit to...
Replies
Views
T
W
Hi i have just gone self-employed and wondered what cable calc software was out there(free or to buy)that is easy to use. Also any Risk...
Replies
Views
BATTLER.
B
R
Can any of you tell me as a sole trader do I still need to provide method statements? I am briefly familiar with risk assessments and I am aware...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock