Discuss Rangemaster diversity calcs in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
hi all
I've got a Rangemaster to install and just want to check my diversity calcs. It's say it's 14.5kw so I make the 63a using diversity I make it 26a or with a socket 31a.

There is a 6mm cable on a 32a mcb, I'm thinking of changing it for 10mm and 40a mcb as its a bit close to max of the 32 mcb.

Just wanting to check my calcs are correct

Thanks

your diversity calcs are right. using 240V, i get 25A ans 30A respectively. the 6mm on a 32AMCB is fine as it is. Ib<In<Iz. in actual fact, if the 6mm is ref. method C, you can use a 40A MCB on 6mm. ssssimmmplesss.

edit. leccy in norwich now? i'll be damned/

your diversity calcs are right. using 240V, i get 25A ans 30A respectively. the 6mm on a 32AMCB is fine as it is. Ib<In<Iz. in actual fact, if the 6mm is ref. method C, you can use a 40A MCB on 6mm. ssssimmmplesss.

edit. leccy in norwich now? i'll be damned not sure what this means haha

Glad my calcs work out for some reason I was doubt my self think it was because of the 14.5kw figure. This means I haven't got to change anything.
Thanks

Reply to Rangemaster diversity calcs in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock