Discuss Ratings in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Pete999

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
For the Admin, seem to have lost all my bits on my Avatar Arm membership trusted Advisor etc, have I been a naughty boy? Got trusted advisor but no Arms membership. Can I have them back please?

mine's the same pete. maybe us old farts have been relegated to the incontinence suite, round the back of the arms.

We're all taking on positive messages regarding other members - I've advertised Sintra, leesparkykent loves GMES and Mykey, well Mykey!
Why don't you both show appreciation for one another! 'It'll be fun'
I've no idea where it started except that one night . . . GMES got bored! Nuff said!

mine's the same pete. maybe us old farts have been relegated to the incontinence suite, round the back of the arms.
Both been put out to grass then Tel? I feel unwanted now, going somewhere to slit my wrists.

Altered mine ok Pete did you go down to the bottom and click save

Oh the badges you refer to Dan changed them as he thought they were untidy some had trusted,solar,alarms,electricians arms,so he gave everyone one badge.(theres a thread about it somewhere I will link if I can find it.
Cheers Mykey

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh the badges you refer to Dan changed them as he thought they were untidy some had trusted,solar,alarms,electricians arms,so he gave everyone one badge.(theres a thread about it somewhere I will link if I can find it.
Cheers Mykey
No I clicked on my user name and I got my profile page, nothing like the shot you put on your post earlier

Cheers Mykey
Trusted advisor is back but no Arm membership, or am I being stupid over this

Cheers Mykey
Looking back at the posts I found the post you refer to, you say Dan gave everyone 1 badge well thats not how it appears some have Arms membership and Trusted

Cheers Mykey
See what Dan was referring to now, I have trusted some just have Arms membership so it seems I have been making a pest of myself for nothing,

Yeah I'm struggling to find the thread myself lol!

You get the highest badge out of all your badges now. Instead of having a badge for each. Everybody who is trusted automatically has arms access

Yeah I'm struggling to find the thread myself lol!

You get the highest badge out of all your badges now. Instead of having a badge for each. Everybody who is trusted automatically has arms access
Clears that up then Dan thanks

How_c0c136_498190.gif

Reply to Ratings in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net