Discuss Rcbo's in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Handy little PDF on the subject. http://electrical.------.org/wiring-matters/26/5437-earthing.cfm?type=pdf

What about the hip flask in the the sock?

Been married over 40 years Martin she knows all the hiding places it just aint worth it, should have put my foot down early on but anything for an easy, stress free life

A good idea would be to measure the actual earth leakage on the circuits with all sockets in use. I would be interested to know the results.

I used to do a lot of IT room installs for a previous company and the local authority spec was 6 double sockets per 32A ring circuit. This was based on one workstation (one pc and one monitor) per double outlet. I always thought this was a bit on the cautious side.

that seems cautious, i might rig up a temp socket with my pc later to check

Reply to Rcbo's in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi All I'm new here. I have just finished my NVQ and waiting to do my AM2. I have a question on selectivity as it has always slightly confused me...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am looking for some advice re: putting new sockets and usb sockets in my home. Someone will be rewiring the entire house but I have...
Replies
Views
I'm planning a replacement for my existing domestic CU and would like to have it sanity checked before I get an electrician involved. The main...
Replies
Views
Please advise what I should test / check next. My usual qualified electrician who did all of the work here is in Ireland for 4 weeks and not...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I have some industrial lighting circuits to wire in a workshop and was after some fresh ideas/suggestions as to how i could best do this...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock