Discuss Really Basic Mains Wiring Question in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

No arguments there, I love a good scrambled egg.
Sadly, my head cook is over her mates house :(
I am the one who cooks.
142894053668403669-cook-poster.jpg

Spring onions, bell peppers, brocolli, red onions; fry. Chicken stock with a pint of water with a few carrots. Bake your chicken for half an hour whilst cooking your stock. Add stock to chicken. Leave until cooked.

Simple. Tasty.
"Throw it all in and wait for it to cook" - my type of cooking.

I love cooking, especially Chinese food or a good steak. Only thing is, my missus is really territorial when it comes to the kitchen.
Ooo a nice steak with paprika wedges.
Shot of rum just before it's finished cooking. Protect your eyebrows though :D just do It sneakily "is that Beyonce?!" *throws chicken in the oven* "never mind my bad"

I love cooking. Just finding the time, effort and getting the bits.

Cooking and tinkering. Effing and blinding; eating a drinking. These are a few of my favourite things... :D

If you like rum mate, try woods 100 Navy rum with a drop of coke. Not a bad tipple.
When I'm cooking steak I use a rub of Aromat &good soy sauce on both sides, cook medium rare: Good grub.

I would assume this is some kind of nail in or p clip which are single point fixing and intended for cable support.

I was meaning suitable cable clips for the cable to give it support, much in the same way you would clip cables coming out of a traditional round JB which doesn't have cord grip.

Not a flex coming from a JB I hope.

The question is about a bell transformer which is fixed to a surface and doesn't have cord grip. I was pointing out that the cable should be secured rather than left loose and at risk from strain.

The JB was an example in reply to your comment above. My example was a traditional round JB that doesn't have cord grips - in this case the T&E is clipped to prevent strain on terminations.

Simples???

just waiting for pete's videos to come up with "how not to install a bell transformer"

Reply to Really Basic Mains Wiring Question in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net