Discuss Regs Books in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hello Fellow Sparks.
Can anyone tell me what they do with their old regs books. As I've got amendment 2&3. I have done my 17th with amendment 2 so it's got lots of regs highlighted and a few calculations written in the book.
I have also done I&T with it so it's got lots of extra info in.

Thanks

Hello Fellow Sparks.
Can anyone tell me what they do with their old regs books. As I've got amendment 2&3. I have done my 17th with amendment 2 so it's got lots of regs highlighted and a few calculations written in the book.
I have also done I&T with it so it's got lots of extra info in.

Thanks

Keep them as can come in handy for EICR's.

i keep my red 17th in the van, the green one in the office. buggered if i'm buying the yellow one. like the war film of arnheim, it's a book to far.

i keep my red 17th in the van, the green one in the office. buggered if i'm buying the yellow one. like the war film of arnheim, it's a book to far.
I buckled and bought them, I broke my promise to myself.

The way I justified it was that my wife spends £72.80 a year on the TV Times lol.

I buckled and bought them, I broke my promise to myself.

The way I justified it was that my wife spends £72.80 a year on the TV Times lol.
what a waste. can't you show her how to use teletext?

and if she had any sense, she'd have saved the old copies from 20 years ago. the same programmes are on again now.

I say we BURN them in Protect like women burning bra's

Protect that they should have them as a Folder Format that you can just Simply Take out the changed part and replace it with the correct part, therefore saving the TREE within the world and us shelling out £100-60 every (2008 .. 2011.. 2015) 3.5yrs

Maybe the IET (or whatever they will change their name to next) can do Installment payments for the next regs,
3.5 is 42mths, at a cost of say £100 (IET has to have there pound of flesh) £2.38/mth.. or just £2 and say the book costs £84

Photo done to show a Protest over the Cost.

Old Electricians with "moobs" around a old oil can burning away and one guy burning his book
while the others wait for there turn with the book covering there nipples

and for a Logo thinking the Womens Lib, but instead of the + bit, have a Bolt/Short Circuit Lighting icon, to a green Ground, Guess instead of RED could use Brown (to Rep Electricians/Poop they seem to charge us) and Green for the Ground to Rep IET

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Regs Books in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net