Discuss Regulations? We don't need no stinking regulations! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

bloody diabolical. £850/month. that's more than my bar bill and smokes together.

still searching cyber space for my like button

They didn't use the space above the shower for a microwave?
Looks like a C&G what's wrong here test.

Anyone sent them a message yet to ask who their 'Electrician' is?

On the plus side you could run a duct from the cooker to the shower cubicle, put a hood over shower and use it to smoke up some kippers.

Looks fine to me there are no sockets near the shower cubicle, not any that I can see in the kitchenette. The only thing I would question is the fcu for the wall heater.

Its not so much the electrics that need to be considered,its the mental stability of the people who chose to live in that crazy metropolis

That people are prepared to pay their hugely inflated salaries to bed down in these prison cells which are passed off as "Beautiful"it never ceases to amaze me the attraction that huge rats nest of a city has on these people

BEAUTIFUL STUDIO FLAT . OWN SHOWER & OPEN PLAN KITCHEN. SHARE WC . ON A RAISED GROUND FLOOR CLOSE TO CHISWICK

It is Chiswick, full of wannabees and yummy mummies.
I am not really seeing a problem with the electrics.

it's in chiswick. a studio flat for a student. shower doubles as a bog.

Enough I am trying to eat a sausage sandwich.

Reply to Regulations? We don't need no stinking regulations! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock