Discuss Relocating a Consumer Unit in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

pink floyd 2005 concert on the stereo, rough cider in the glass, who gives a shyte about plastic CUs?
A bottle of plonk ( yes I have relented) I have taken a leaf out of your book Tel Red + 7th Sojurn on me ear phones far out man, I'm sure you know 7th Sojurn??? like say who cares about the CU, metal no wait plastic, academical really it's down to who installs it, an Electrician or a boil in the bag Electrician, what ever material if it's done properly it's OK, imo.

Last edited:
Tel has no interest in "Plastic consumer unit in cellar",it would encroach on the space he requires for his Ale
Also if it burned it would warm the ale and make him unhappy

Tel has no interest in "Plastic consumer unit in cellar",it would encroach on the space he requires for his Ale
Also if it burned it would warm the ale and make him unhappy
Thought you were going to get all uptight there Des

Reply to Relocating a Consumer Unit in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I had a PV system installed by a local reputable manufacturer last autumn; since then, I've received conflicting advice regarding the consumer...
Replies
Views
Just had an EICR done and C2 (dangerous) applied to 3-way consumer unit which is exclusively for 3 x Storage Heaters. Pic below. Yes its plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi all, First post here, hope I'm compliant with the rules! I did do a quick search before asking this, but I couldn't quite come up with the...
Replies
Views
C
Hello, I recently bought and moved into my first home, and I made an enquiry with an electrician about doing a like for like swap of electric...
Replies
Views
coalminers crufties
C
Hi, I'm getting conflicting stories about this, I wonder if someone could put this to bed once and for all. I'm replacing a consumer unit in the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock