Discuss Replacing 60's socket compatibility problem in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

look at MK K2202 or K2133whi we have one of these mk sockets in our house (only original double socket left) box 4 lugs no side lugs.

You may find the existing screws could be corroded,removing them takes gentle persuasion

1671699-poster-1280-wilton-bash-swing1.jpg
Is that a picture of you Des? How are you holding the selfie stick?!

Reply to Replacing 60's socket compatibility problem in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

An odd question granted but bear with me. I've got to extend a radial circuit in a community centre to fit a new hand dryer in the toilets, but I...
Replies
Views
So, my brother just moved into a 1980s built semi and some of the dimmers werent working and some other stuff needed replacing like cracked...
Replies
Views
Hi all, After many years of replacing corroded metal back boxes on older buildings here is a solution that really should make its way to the uk...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I hope you are all enjoying your weekends! Before I start, I just want to thank you for your help in advance… To summarise, I had...
Replies
Views
R
Hi, I've recently moved into a 1970s built house with stud partition dividing walls. The electrical fixtures and fittings are quite dated, so...
Replies
Views
Rampantchilli
R

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock