Discuss RHI gets extended lease of life in the Solar Thermal Advice Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Worcester

-
Mentor
Reaction score
Despite saving of £700m out of the total budget - by restructuring the scheme, the recent spending review gave confirmation that based on current best estimates (i.e they'll be wildy off) the Domestic RHI scheme will run until 2021, it will be significantly restructured during late 2016.

See here:
Future of RHI secured post 2016 | Heating Hub
https://www.gov.uk/government/news/deccs-settlement-at-the-spending-review-2015

Efficiency and Reform

The government will increase funding for the Renewable Heat Incentive to £1.15 billion in 2021 to ensure that the UK continues to make progress towards its climate goals while reforming the scheme to improve value for money, delivering savings of almost £700 million by 2020-21.

Reply to RHI gets extended lease of life in the Solar Thermal Advice Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

This has been rumbling on for several months. DECC finally announced a consultation yesterday which can be found here...
Replies
Views
A
Renewable Heat Incentive to open for applications 25 November 2011 Press Ref: 11/101 Businesses and communities across Britain will from Monday...
Replies
Views
F
This was the reply to an email based on one of my earlier postings sent Sun 30th from DECC :titled "DECC announcment pending Monday re a cut in...
Replies
Views
moggy1968
M

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock