Discuss Rocket Explodes While Being Tested At Cape Canaveral in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

It was the spacex that landed vertically on a floating pontoon at sea within this last year. That was amazing

Although it's so unbelievable that I keep thinking that it's run backwards and is actually taking off!

They're doing good. For anything to happen like this it needs serious government backing, or to be ran like a business. And now we're mostly cutting back on space budgets and things, it's nice to see general firms making it happen.

They've bust a few rockets I wouldn't worry about it. I read somewhere they plan for one a month to be lost.

A spaceX rocket due to be launched saturday with a satalight as a payload has exploded today whilst being test fired . The spaceX rocket are trying to create a reusable rocket with trips for paying passengers into space.

somehow i don't think i'll be buying a ticket.

I think the blue origin one is a much larger one and has gone into actual orbit.

Jeff Bezos' Blue Origin Launches and Lands Private Rocket for Third Time

If you're to get in any, that's the one to get it.

Oh no I got them the wrong way around. Falcon 9 of spacex is the one that's gone into actual orbit.

image.jpeg

Reply to Rocket Explodes While Being Tested At Cape Canaveral in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock