Discuss Sales call, Panels with little brains. in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Just had a call from the Energy Research Centre offering me 'New Solar Edge panels with little brains in the cells that are better than all the other solar panels because they work on fully shaded roofs.' The Energy Research Centre are the only ones who have them.

Sadly the incentive is not available to folks in listed buildings so i will miss out on it, gutted...

dammit, we appear to have one of these marketing companies just setting up in our office building, advertising for door to door sales teams.

I hope we don't end up with people thinking we're in any way linked to them.

Reply to Sales call, Panels with little brains. in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi guys. Unfortunately due to the coronvirus the the house I was going to be building is now on hold. Due to this the solar panels I previously...
Replies
Views
A question/advice requested re: solar panels (the context is a van/motorhome conversion)... I've got a question re: fusing/breaker for a solar...
Replies
Views
I am new to the forum so Hi to everyone out there! I am also a new DIY Solar PV user and I am looking for some technical advice on an unusual...
Replies
Views
Hey all, Thanks for any advice you might be able to offer. I thought I posted this earlier but apparently not, apologies if it is a duplicate...
Replies
Views
Last time I posted on forum it was on the thorny issue of over unity machines which alas got confused with perpetual motion -- and other supposed...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock