Discuss Samsung refrigerator issue in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

s-l225.jpg

Can't get my missus to wear a nurses uniform either Pete :(,for some reason she reckons it'll raise my BP even more. Can't think why that would be :innocent:.
Definitely know about being a walking chemists shop, hit a bump in the car & I rattle :)
How do you fell after your fix? I feel like sheyit for a bit

I was thinking of the chassis Pete ;), my mate still downs tools every time one of her films comes on TV :).
I like Ladies that are demure and Feminine, she is a lovely Person but She never did anything for me, maybe I'm odd, my Wife thinks so sometimes. Any way what has She got to do with Refrigerators?

Yep put a Carry on film on & that's mine in hysterics, to be fair they love most of the old comedy films.
One of my mates reckons we've brought them up wrong, they should be watching modern stuff.

Yes mate, they've got them in a box set. Won't watch the new ones though, they can't stand them.
They love things like Steptoe & son, Laurel & Hardy, Norman Wisdom etc.
Not saying that I like them as well you understand ;):D

Reply to Samsung refrigerator issue in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net