Pete's Videos Say it like it is Mate

Discuss Say it like it is Mate in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I have never felt like a second class citizen in my own country, nor been given any cause to feel that way. I suppose that's all down to perception.
Can you give me a documented example of any time when a UK court has overruled UK law in favour of a law from another country cited by a defendant to substantiate your claim of "Our laws when it suits and their laws when it suits" ?

I'm all for sensible debate, but I find it hard to debate issues based on hearsay and anecdote.

Police admit they covered up for fear of "giving oxygen" to racism.
Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal - Wikipedia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

Said he had been taught 'women are no more worthy than a lollipop that has been dropped on the ground'

Adil Rashid: Paedophile claimed his Muslim upbringing meant 'he didn't know it was illegal to have sex with a girl of 13' | Daily Mail Online - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2268395/Adil-Rashid-Paedophile-claimed-Muslim-upbringing-meant-didnt-know-illegal-sex-girl-13.html

A 15-year-old refugee who raped a five-year-old boy and said he would "break him into pieces" has been handed a rehabilitation order.
15-year-old refugee who raped boy, 5, handed rehabilitation order - http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/15-year-old-refugee-who-9290287

None of these examples show that UK law have been abandoned in favour of laws from outside the UK. What they demonstrate are failings within our own system to deal with serious cases. So where are the pressure groups telling me that our own justice system needs to be shaken up to tackle problems in society ? That would be a lot more helpful and productive than trying to convince everyone of the lie that all Muslims are paedophiles and rapists.

Nope but I do believe that to be granted permanent residence in a country not of your birth is not a "right" it is more of a privilege which can be revoked.

So is a driver's licence, but the amount of idiots I see on the road that apparently still have a licence......

None of these examples show that UK law have been abandoned in favour of laws from outside the UK. What they demonstrate are failings within our own system to deal with serious cases. So where are the pressure groups telling me that our own justice system needs to be shaken up to tackle problems in society ? That would be a lot more helpful and productive than trying to convince everyone of the lie that all Muslims are paedophiles and rapists.

So covering up crimes is not against uk law ?

Sorry but I am out

Ps ALL MUSLIMS ARE NOT PAEDOFILES OR RAPISTS I HAVE MANY MUSLIM FRIENDS IN FACT WAS WORKING WITH ONE LAST NIGHT. We have had the Jimmy Savile and now the football scandal. Don't think any of them will compare the victims with a lolly pop they find in the street.

Sorry but I am out

Ps ALL MUSLIMS ARE NOT PAEDOFILES OR RAPISTS I HAVE MANY MUSLIM FRIENDS IN FACT WAS WORKING WITH ONE LAST NIGHT. We have had the Jimmy Savile and now the football scandal. Don't think any of them will compare the victims with a lolly pop they find in the street.
agree with the caps.statement. same as not all football coaches are paedophiles.it's the minority that cause the problems, but due to political correctness, anyone who speaks out against muslims, eastern europeans, or any other religious or foreign group is immediatelry accused of being racist, xenophobic, etc. all criminals, whatever ethnic background should be stamped on from a great height and their threat to society removed.

agree with the caps.statement. same as not all football coaches are paedophiles.it's the minority that cause the problems, but due to political correctness, anyone who speaks out against muslims, eastern europeans, or any other religious or foreign group is immediatelry accused of being racist, xenophobic, etc. all criminals, whatever ethnic background should be stamped on from a great height and their threat to society removed.
Why would you want to speak out against Muslims, eastern Europeans or other religious groups?
Would you speak out against football coaches?

i'd speak out about anyone who is a threat to our society, democracy, and freedom, whether they be muslims, jews, druids,moonies,mormons, celebrities, or football coaches.

i'd speak out about anyone who is a threat to our society, democracy, and freedom, whether they be muslims, jews, druids,moonies,mormons, celebrities, or football coaches.
But you say ''not all football coaches are paedophiles.it's the minority that cause the problems'' which is true. You therefore would not ''speak out against football coaches'' unless you had an irrational hatred of football coaches. You would however speak out against paedophile law breakers who happen to be football coaches, quite rightly.
So why would you speak out against Muslims?

Sorry but I am out

Why are you "out" ? I have always found that to debate my own thoughts feelings and fears with other people who actually may NOT agree with me give me a better balanced view of whatever the subject we talk about. There is nothing more destructive than an echo chamber which facebook twiiter friends and family usually are....We as a species tend to group together with people "like us". Like us being - same values, same opinions, same views ect ect.....Which is all very well who wants to hang around talking to people we don't like or agree with ? BUT to get on in life and in the wider world sometimes we need to hear others views, just as they may be so different to our own it may just enlighten us all.

Anyway back to the nub here - Covering up crimes IS a bloody crime. Ask the relatives of Hillsborough....Ask the relatives or victims of Rochdale, Ask baby P's relatives ???......These are three vastly different cases and yet the one common denominator is - Some idiot or bunch of idiots are NOT doing what WE pay them to do. I would rather have seen the Rochdale lot caught earlier even if that led to trouble on the streets....LAW and ORDER - If convictions caused trouble with radicals or edl supporters then simply hit them with whatever law they are breaking.
I could sit here all day and cite the stupid crazy stuff that people in power have done...or not done. From banning Christmas to bah bah "non descriptive color" sheep to "Don't mention the war Basil", ....you get what I mean there have been people come up with rubbish over reaction ideas and "solutions" for problems that don't exist since we began making people sheriffs in the days of the wild west.

For all the horror that you posted mykey I could "easily" post equally horrifying home grown "badness" which again only happened because of people NOT doing their jobs.
@telectrix Again why would you want to attack any of the groups you mention unless you think it is the group itself that is responsible and not the minority who perpetrate the crimes ?

I don't think the world is particularly less safe than it ever has been, Trouble is we can access horror in the news 24/7/365 now. So it seems as if everyone has gone mad lol when the reality is it is mostly video loop. Go back to any age and you can find examples of the very worst of humanity....as I said earlier though, It is such a shame that we don't at least learn from past mistakes.

and easter with all that sickly milk chocolate.

Why would you want to speak out against Muslims, eastern Europeans or other religious groups? Well why indeed??? I REALLY can't imagine.......
Would you speak out against football coaches?
Well why indeed??? I REALLY can't imagine.......

i hate them football coaches, zooming down the M6 at 80mph, hogging the middle lane,full of drunken football fans. hate them.

Reply to Say it like it is Mate in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net