Discuss Scam cost reduction in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

D Skelton

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Just got off the phone to the director of customer relations at Certsure, after a lengthy chat about membership criteria and her trying again to rope me into a meeting up at NIC HQ up in Dunstable, we got talking about Stroma and how the NIC and Elecsa go about justifying their rip off prices when we all know the service can be provided a lot cheaper. Anyway, turns out there are talks at a high level regarding a considerable price drop, more in line with Stroma's with the NIC DI scheme and the Elecsa scheme both looking at cost reduction measures!

Nothing in black and white as of yet but it appears that Stroma are becoming a real thorn in the side of the main scam! Looks like those of you who are registered may be in for a bit of luck at some point this year!

Now I'm not exactly sworn to secrecy but it was kind of hinted that she would prefer this knowledge to be kept between the two of us. I guess my loyalties lie with you lot more than it does them, so screw it! :D

......but it was kind of hinted that she would prefer this knowledge to be kept between the two of us. I guess my loyalties lie with you lot more than it does them, so screw it! :D
If you change your mind I can move this to the Arms.

I ditched ELECSA last year, will be joining Stroma soon as I've landed in a load of domestic dross. Won't be going back to ELECSA even if they do drop their prices.

Bet Stroma are a bit angry, or should I say urinated off

Moved to chit-chat now it's the 2nd of April. :)

(I assume I'm guessing correctly Mr Skelton ;))

Well, it's now officially the 2nd of April.

Sorry guys :(

I shall now retire for the evening and hang my head in shame lol

Please feel free to remove any 'thanks' or 'likes' given.

Dear oh dear oh dear

Ha ha ha.

However what will the "expensive" scams do when they realise that they are losing chunks of members to Stroma?? Put up their fees? Elecsa have done this this year and its guaranteed my exit.

So they know nothing about the industry, don't communicate with Joe Public and clearly need a class or two in running a commercial enterprise (sounds like Labour)!!

Reply to Scam cost reduction in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock