Discuss Scam provider in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

Matt85

We'll I had my first assessment to become a qs for the i I work for. Very disappointed no technical questions asked seems like anybody can pass.

My first one for niceic DI was pretty technical i suppose. Had to do all tests and say what acceptable readings were. Got my second one this week i'll keep u posted

I suppose what i 'm saying is a kitchen fitter would've prob struggled in my one but maybe they make it easier for non-sparks and they ask sparks the technical questions to keep up the charade that they 're being thorough!!

We'll I had my first assessment to become a qs for the i I work for. Very disappointed no technical questions asked seems like anybody can pass.
What's the prob with people's opinion of so called scam providers if they are to hard easy to get into ect,anyone competent will have no problem if you know how to do your job shouldn't matter what questions they ask or what tests to perform.

My first one for niceic DI was pretty technical i suppose. Had to do all tests and say what acceptable readings were. Got my second one this week i'll keep u posted

Jeez, give us strength. :cowboy:

Alright Rockinggit that's a bit childish isnt it? Were you bullied at school or something?

LOL.... you could try if you liked. Most people normally have to pay to see somebody try it, and there's three referee's just in case.

But I went to school, yes, and then on to college as part of some proper learning of my trade, many many years ago, which is probably why I have very little time for someone who is actually so delusional as to think that being asked about some Zs and IR measurements in a domestic environment rates as 'pretty technical' questions!!

Tell you what, how's about we set some questions on transformer flux losses for you instead? Or maybe some current/voltage lead/lag vectors? Surely, you can tell me in an instant what I(n) would be on I(1)73, I(2)62, I(3)12..........

So yes.....shall we just forget it?

You're a clown

technical[ tek-ni-kuhl ]
adjective
1. belonging or pertaining to an art, science, or the like: technical skill.
2. peculiar to or characteristic of a particular art, science, profession, trade, etc.: technical details.
3. using terminology or treating subject matter in a manner peculiar to a particular field, as a writer or a book: a technical report.

I did this stuff in college, I am a domestic spark so dont generally need to do sums like that on a daily basis. You made a lot of assumptions and judgements about me.

It would be rather strange of NICEIC to ask questions like that too during assessment wouldn't it because all we're looking at is a domestic rewire.

It obviously makes you feel better though to assert scholarly dominance over people. Which brings me onto my next point...

You obviously get your jollies from riling up people like me on internet forums, perhaps because you wouldnt have the balls to do it in real life or maybe you have unresolved issues in your life (hence why the bullied at school comment obviously hit a nerve)I am feeling volatile and foolishly took the bait. I am not going to get any further into this. I have things to do on a Sunday morning which are far more fruitful.

Forget it now please.

when i had my AC assessment...i was disappointed really with the lack of technical questions asked....

seemed to me that the assessor was just happy to let things mosy along...

Reply to Scam provider in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net