Discuss Schletter Roof Hook/Wind loadings etc in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

PvNewbie

Hi

does anyone have any information about where I can get technical data on the Schletter roof hooks and rails? I'm trying to determine number of roof hooks etc based on calculated wind loads and want something similar to the Shuco user manual where they specify the roof hook spacings for various rail types.

I've looked everywhere but can't seem to get any information. Does it exist?

Thanks

newb

Got that. The spreadsheet only gives you roof hook distances based on what info you give it. Like the help file says (twice)....

Note again: The auto calculator does not suggest statically correct support distances!

So I'm still no nearer.

Got that. The spreadsheet only gives you roof hook distances based on what info you give it. Like the help file says (twice)....

Note again: The auto calculator does not suggest statically correct support distances!

So I'm still no nearer.

I have a schletter chart that suggests no of hooks depending on inclination and wind/snow loads. If you PM me your email, I'll forward it.

cheers - itty

Reply to Schletter Roof Hook/Wind loadings etc in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello everyone, I am currently in the process of estimating the electrical demand for a new construction development that will consist of an...
Replies
Views
Hello, I live in Mexico, where I have a small, un-official trailer park on my property. The property is serviced by my privately owned, 650amp...
Replies
Views
Beware a little long. I served an electrical apprenticeship a long time ago, then went back to full time education immediately moving away from...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon guys. Recently had to make an impulse generator purchase. Looking for some guidance to make my generator use both more flexible and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, been a user of the forum for many years now as a complete lurker and throughout this time I would firstly like to thanks everyone for...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock