Discuss schneider RM17TG20 PHASE CONTROL RELAY CONNECTION WITH CONTACTOR in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

M

Muhammad Abid

hi every body.

need to make connection of a schneider contactor LC1D40A with schneider RM17TG20 phase control relay.

need to how to wire between these two to make the relay will trip the contactor when single phasing happens in 3 phase system.

schematic diagram will difficult to understand hope any one can explain in simple.

thank u

hi every body.

need to make connection of a schneider contactor LC1D40A with schneider RM17TG20 phase control relay.

need to how to wire between these two to make the relay will trip the contactor when single phasing happens in 3 phase system.

schematic diagram will difficult to understand hope any one can explain in simple.

thank u

Welcome to the forum :).

What is your electrical experience and knowledge here? Members can tailor their responses better if we know your level, thankyou.

I cannot see what your asking here, the link pete has provided gives an example diagram and is quite basic although as an example it may not suit your set-up, to give you any info we need to know where exactly you are fitting this and what motor/machinery is run by these controls, once we know that then we can apply the correct EU LV directive that governs machine control, its not just a matter of it dropping out the supply to a motor but where it fits in the control system and the requirements and steps needed to reset the unit if it trips.

thanks sir

but sir i cant understand the schematic diagram.

if possible for to draw a wiring diagram on the images

i can wire make DB BOXES etc.
but never wire contactor with relay.
hope get help.

thank
schneider RM17TG20 PHASE CONTROL RELAY CONNECTION WITH CONTACTOR contactor with relay - EletriciansForums.net

thanks for reply

i can wire houses / ware houses make distribution boxes etc.

i have a two cnc routers each cnc had its own disrtibution box with individual 10mm 4 core armored cable supply from the main DB of ware house.

each box had a ELCB to 3 pole breaker from breaker supply to the cnc router.

my idea is to put 50 amp contactor with the phase faulier relay before the DB OF CNC router.

contactor with relay supply to ELCB to 3 pole breaker.

when single phasing happens the relay will off the contactor and energize when phase restored.

if possible can u please draw the wire diagram on the image which i attached

thank u
schneider RM17TG20 PHASE CONTROL RELAY CONNECTION WITH CONTACTOR contactor with relay - EletriciansForums.net

if your finding it difficult to wire up from the document provided it's probably better to get an electrician in who understands the diagram as it's really not that complicated.
It's not very different from a direct on line motor control circuit.

Last edited by a moderator:
if your finding it difficult to wire up from the document provided it's probably better to get an electrician in who understands the diagram as it's really not that complicated.
It's not very different from a direct on line motor control circuit.

is it possible for u to draw a diagram on image so that way it very simple to
understand thank u

Attachments

• schneider RM17TG20 PHASE CONTROL RELAY CONNECTION WITH CONTACTOR contactor with relay - EletriciansForums.net
    contactor with relay.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 44
im not drawing it, it's already drawn out, you just need to transfer to your set up.
have you every wired a DOL control circuit?

Last edited by a moderator:
U mean the overload relay with contactor?

No

i have a two cnc routers each cnc had its own disrtibution box with individual 10mm 4 core armored cable supply from the main DB of ware house.

my idea is to put 50 amp contactor with the phase faulier relay before the DB OF CNC router.

when single phasing happens the relay will off the contactor and energize when phase restored.

thank u

I don't think the urine extractor is going to work that well with a phase failure relay

Welcome to the forum :).

What is your electrical experience and knowledge here? Members can tailor their responses better if we know your level, thankyou.

I cannot see what your asking here, the link pete has provided gives an example diagram and is quite basic although as an example it may not suit your set-up, to give you any info we need to know where exactly you are fitting this and what motor/machinery is run by these controls, once we know that then we can apply the correct EU LV directive that governs machine control, its not just a matter of it dropping out the supply to a motor but where it fits in the control system and the requirements and steps needed to reset the unit if it trips.

thanks for reply

i can wire houses / ware houses make distribution boxes etc.

thank uschneider RM17TG20 PHASE CONTROL RELAY CONNECTION WITH CONTACTOR contactor with relay - EletriciansForums.net

Reply to schneider RM17TG20 PHASE CONTROL RELAY CONNECTION WITH CONTACTOR in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock