Discuss Schnieder So Move Software in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

joel89

-
Reaction score
has anyone used this? i downloaded it, it is for inverter and soft starters all the altivar and altistart range i have a 31 altivar but everytime i try and connect via the usb to rj45 cable but i try and connect but nothing at all? tried configuring still the same wondered if i was doing anything wrong

cheers for any help thanks

Is the cable an official interface or have you made it yourself?

Have you set the comms in the PC and Software?

Is there a comms selector within the Drive?

And most importantly; is the cable connected? (!!!!!)

Another important point; have you read the instructions?

Is the cable an official interface or have you made it yourself?

Have you set the comms in the PC and Software?

Is there a comms selector within the Drive?

And most importantly; is the cable connected? (!!!!!)

Another important point; have you read the instructions?

its one ive made myself, im thinking thats what the problem
is they sell an official cable on there website, cables connected correctly ive set the comms in the PC. Cheers

still having an issue on connecting to the altivar 31's and 312's we have, i have read and downloaded the drivers for the cable, i have tried configuring the com ports and connections, still will not connect wondered if anyone has had a similar problem or could point me in the direction of someone to speak with @ schneider?

Just search for their technical help line. Sorry, now I’ve retired I no longer have it to hand. You’ll find them very helpful, they’ve got my backside out of the fire several times.

got it sorted myself just about to ring them and got it working, i unistalled all drivers and software re-installed configured the com ports and the connection worked, downloaded all parameters off our drive's which should make life easier when one goes down, download parameters straight back in !

Reply to Schnieder So Move Software in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net