Discuss Snickers workwear in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

BluSparx

Hi

anybody use the snickers duratwill trousers, thinking of getting some but think the 50 mark is a bit steep for 1 pair of work trousers unless they are worth it

comments appreciated

They the new ones with no seam between legs and knee pads were they go inside the leg with pull toggles?
If so I've a pair and think there bob on mate. Bit pricey but I'm a tight Yorkshire man!

I winced at the sight of nearly ÂŁ60 being debited from my card when I bought my current pair 2 years ago, but not so much as a rip or a tear, still in great nick so cannot complain. Very comfortable and hard wearing, even better with the kneepads!

I winced at the sight of nearly ÂŁ60 being debited from my card when I bought my current pair 2 years ago, but not so much as a rip or a tear, still in great nick so cannot complain. Very comfortable and hard wearing, even better with the kneepads!

i think the customer thought i fell through the loft with a scream when i streched abit to far (as they got a bit loose and hangin abit low) and ripped them

Does anyone have the Snickers 3215 Comfort Cotton Workwear Trousers? They're supposed to be more comfortable than the regular Snickers trousers.

I've got a couple of pairs of Bosch pants which have been excellent. They're very hard-wearing but when you're up and down all the time the material grates on your knees, leaves them red raw. Plus, they're very heavy for this time of year.

tried several sources for snickers or similar. not one supplier has any with leg length under 31". pony.

news agents garages sell them i like the duo bar mmmmmm stop the jibba jabba fool
images

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine ripped, so I bought some scruffs for half the price and they're much better. Wouldn't buy snickers again.
Noticed alot of tradesmen switching to scruffs recently.

I have them and they are great like people are saying I thought ÂŁ50 was a bit much, but I have never had a pair last so long and they wash up like new. Well worth the money !!

I've had two pairs of Snickers over the last 4 years. Cannot fault them at all for a pair of trousers that get worn every day. Only other brand I have tried before were Dickies and found them very uncomfortable to wear and knee pads needed adjusting every time I knelt on them. For me the Snickers seem to drop into place over my knees perfectly without I am just over 6ft 2" so guess different brands will suit different sizes though.

tried several sources for snickers or similar. not one supplier has any with leg length under 31". pony.

i have bought online before and ordered monday night delivered couple days later, recently bought a pair had to order in for short leg at my local stockist came next day

I'm going to be a yes to snickers also, best workwear i've had. the cheaper ones look the same but the knee pads are never in the right place, there either too high or low and never last the same.

ermmm

YEP! i have 4x pairs of plain black Duratwill Trousers and 1x pair of the Grey/Blacks. im an unusual Size (33w & 35L) so have to order mine and got them through my local CEF at ÂŁ50 per pair.

I also have a load of their Jumpers and hoodies etc.

Its all brilliant stuff and i definately do not regret the outlay. The Trousers look like new after every wash... :)

Mine ripped, so I bought some scruffs for half the price and they're much better. Wouldn't buy snickers again.
Noticed alot of tradesmen switching to scruffs recently.

If you use your Forum members voucher code 'FORUM10' on our website, you'll get 10% off what Scruffs are selling them for Directly! Sizes and selections here Workwear | Meteor Electrical Wholesaler | Trade Prices

Just enter 'FORUM10' in the checkout and you'll get 10% off your order, this includes all lines, not just Scruffs products. Enjoy

Reply to Snickers workwear in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net