Discuss So I have been doing it wrong all these years in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

I think I'm reacting to it cause as a lad I worked with my Dad, and if I'd have done this I'd been 'told the error of my ways' for the next month. Or lifetime. Hang on, I think I can hear him now from the other side ...

I see on the firms Materials page, they have both Metal (flush) boxes, and Plastic (surface) pattress. I wonder if scratches his head, and ponders why there's both?
Like to see the vid, them fitting the dry lining boxes :mamazed:

Cringing watching that, couldn't stop laughing when he measured the drill bit at 4 inches come off it pal

Juts as an aside to that link , I was led to this one ; as you do lol.
I found this interesting.

Mods may want to move this to appropriate area.

Juts as an aside to that link , I was led to this one ; as you do lol.
I found this interesting.

Mods may want to move this to appropriate area.

I bet JW's neighbours think he cook's some strange things on his barbecue :rolleyes:

Funny thing is , I could taste an smell that smoke . Stays with you doesn't it?

It's amazing the load all of those connectors took.
I thought the Wago would go first because of the spring weakening , not the wire breaking.
I was impressed to be honest.
I wonder if he dug to deep into the cable stripping it, or if it had just been worked.

and that is 20 wasted minutes of my life that i can't get back

What a clown!
This guy is like one of those idiots who go on shows like the X factor who really believe they can sing but actually sound like a dying cat! Then are outraged when they are laughed off the stage!
All very entertaining, but in reality extremely sad.

I can't help wondering, he has sunk the back box into the wall, and fixed the socket onto it how the hell is he going to re
They emailed me back following an eicr enquiryvand stated it was £150 per proerty regardlessof amount of circuits !!!!!!!! Haha.! I fancy saying i have a 3 bed house with 22 ccts and 10 s/heaters lol :/
Did you ask about the cost ofinstalling 10 outside socket outlets?

Reply to So I have been doing it wrong all these years in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock