Discuss So I have been doing it wrong all these years in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

More of these videos please lol
I am ringing him to ask if he will mentor me in my future career lol
What a total pile of *hit craftsman my arse and whats making me laugh is he is advertising his business alongside this so called craftsmanship and he is proud of it. Im sure those ip rated boxes have pre selected holes for fixings to maintain ip integrity but thats probably not a problem as the sealant he used will definitely stop any water ingress wont it lol. And im not going to mention the c.p.c

OMG, just seen this.
He wins my Richard Cranium award.
If he's set the bar for what is defined as " craftsman" then I can declare I'm a God.
Kneel before me all you underlings.
Just shown my daughter this, she has no DIY skills what so ever, and even she said she could do better.

And you say this guy is from York.
I need to set up a spoof job and get him out to my house.

Im sure those ip rated boxes have pre selected holes for fixings to maintain ip integrity but thats probably not a problem as the sealant he used will definitely stop any water ingress wont it lol. And im not going to mention the c.p.c

Yes but as he says, pick a safe point in the back box and its ok.... I don't think he gives one $hit about the IP rating. Note, the lack of gland or grommet in the back, nice big 20mm hole. Note, he installs it directly below a boiler flu, which often drip condensate. Ran out of screws so he used plasterboard screws. No sheath within the accessory. The list goes on, I am convinced this has got to be a joke, it must be.

Not too bad buddy, been up since 3.00 am & it's lovely and peaceful. Downside is it's tipping down & apparently here for the day :(.
How are you doing today, Everything OK ?.

Not too bad buddy, been up since 3.00 am & it's lovely and peaceful. Downside is it's tipping down & apparently here for the day :(.
How are you doing today, Everything OK ?.
Yes Ta up at 03.30 blimey that's early, quite nice here in Northampton

Why raggle out a surface box? No PPE whilst using a club hammer. That has got to be once of the most horrible looking jobs I have ever seen. This guy is not only an embarresment to the trade but a danger to himself and others.
You got that right Brian

Reply to So I have been doing it wrong all these years in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net