Discuss Solar farms - in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

F

freesolarfarms

We are currently undertaking projects to install solar parks from Birmingham down to Devon.(leasing the land) We will cover the cost for planning permission and DNO (grid connection) We pay between 800-1500 per acre, per year depending on location e.t.c
If you are a land owner or know someone who may be interested then please contact me. We will pay a very handsome commission.

That is certainly an area we would look at favorably.

Could you answer the following:

What grade of land is it?
how many acres?
Are you over looked by residents?
are you close to a power supply?

Many thanks

We have 14 acres in Essex, very slight slope facing south. Good access to local grid in that it's adjacent to a main road.
Is this in your area?

We have 14 acres in Essex, very slight slope facing south. Good access to local grid in that it's adjacent to a main road.
Is this in your area?

Thanks for your response. Yes, I personally live in Essex so thats convenient. Can you confirm what grade of land it is and If you would like to contact me to discuss this further please let me know

Regards James

From the initial response I have had, an important factor to mention is the rent paid to the land owner is index linked, so will therefore rise with inflation. If you would like to call me and discuss in more detail my contact number is 07853 109979

King regards James

Reply to Solar farms - in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net