Search the forum,

Discuss some advice please on my career path. in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

mike gibbons

I started off studying my level 1 in 2251 Level – 1 City & Guilds (Performing Engineering Operations P.E.O)
(Electrical & Electronics Units) NVQ 1.
2800 Level – 1 World of Engineering (Technical Certification for both units).
Electrical: Credit
Electronics: Distinction
Online GOLA: Credit
Key skills level – 1: Maths & English.
and was desperate for an apprenticeship my mate did air con and was always banging on about it in college I started having a dabble on the internet looking around for air con and refrigeration as well as trying get into the industry of electrical times was rough and was getting alot of pressure off my girlfriend to get a job as she was rubbing it in my face how well she was doing at hers in a advanced apprenticeship in hair dressing with a top hair stylist, I felt like I was getting nowhere with in the industry and my hopes died with so many rejections I am capable with site experience but no body would hear my out so when I was offerd a apprenticeship in air con I snatched it and left college even though I was enroled thinking I had done the right thing... since then I was made redundent and never the less as before found my self looking I approached my old college to see if they would let me back no answer no queries so I assumed I had no chance so my training provider for the apprenticeship said keep going college and sign on for JSA and try getting another apprenticeship wheres my spark college rang me and asked me go in today after a lengthy chat they re enroled me and im catching up on 2 months work which should be easy as my tutors say I stand out from the rest but what route to take there pushing for me to finish level 2 in march and do my level 3 fast but im in the debate keep going my apprenticeship college in liverpool or go my spark college and finish what I started which is on my doorstep I dont know the likelyness of getting another apprenticeship off my training provider skills solutions because there slack and aint as hungry as me and I dont know whether i'll get a job as a spark with no spark experience. sorry for the life story this is a very serious decision to make and I need experienced members to help me in this rocky patch. I appreciate who ever may help and thank you for your time.

Michael Gibbons.

Reply to some advice please on my career path. in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Courses

This is the main Electrical Courses at ElectriciansForums.net. Find local recommended electricians courses. Avoid training "company" scams. Always go view the training centre before booking any electrical courses.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock