Discuss Spanish Boletin Requirements for Consumer Units and Meter Cabinets in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I have been told that in order to issue a Boletin the Consumer Unit and the Meeter cupboard both need to meet certain requirements. Can anybody say what these are please.

A Boletin is the Spanish equivalent of an EICR.
I believe the current edition of the Spanish wiring regs is REBT 2012.
With regards to the meter box that may require to meet the local distribution company's rules. For example Endesa in Andalusia.
I would recommend employing a registered local Spanish electrical contractor to carry out the Boletin for you.
If you've done any work eg. Replacing the consumer unit I hope you sourced all supplies locally.
Nowadays all circuit breakers must switch the neutral, and there are specific rules regarding surge protection and the number of circuits protected by a single RCD. Also in domestic the consumer unit and wiring containment system must be insulated.
Hope this is of some help.

A Boletin is the Spanish equivalent of an EICR.
I believe the current edition of the Spanish wiring regs is REBT 2012.
With regards to the meter box that may require to meet the local distribution company's rules. For example Endesa in Andalusia.
I would recommend employing a registered local Spanish electrical contractor to carry out the Boletin for you.
If you've done any work eg. Replacing the consumer unit I hope you sourced all supplies locally.
Nowadays all circuit breakers must switch the neutral, and there are specific rules regarding surge protection and the number of circuits protected by a single RCD. Also in domestic the consumer unit and wiring containment system must be insulated.
Hope this is of some help.
Thought you were looking for a hitman there sparkie141 boletin? OK forget it.

Reply to Spanish Boletin Requirements for Consumer Units and Meter Cabinets in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net