Discuss Street lighting 10000V wow in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

What was the smoke? - he didn't bat an eyelid. I liked him, he had a soothing voiczzzzzzzzzzzzz

Brilliant Pete lol another great video his tour of household electrics was fantastic lol oh I think i will ring my DNO and ask why i have not got 3 red cables and a black one feeding my house as he was showing me a tour of household electrics and not a 3 phase supply feeding a small industrial unit. I really cant understand why he has tripped out his household electrics so many times as he is clearly a competent person and knows what he is on about lol. I really cant believe he put this on you tube for all to see and i bet he told his wife he made an excellent video on electrics and put it on you tube. I think her response might well of been Oh my god take it down now before we get sued for killing someone and loosing everything we have.

The man's a menace, @8:22 ... if you grab hold of N & E it'll hurt, but all the supply will turn off ...
No it won't, it'll probably kill you and the supply will not turn off! (assuming no RCD)

Reply to Street lighting 10000V wow in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have a street light circuit on land I rent out. I need to replace 2 of the bulbs. 1 of them is an old Philips 55W SOX Plus, the other is a...
Replies
Views
After conducting a recent EICR I found among other things that the Galvanised columns in the carpark area of this premises seem to be connected...
Replies
Views
Watched these two videos over the last few days. Nick Bundy's mother in law had her bathroom remodelled and called him in when the lights went...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just been watching Fully Charged latest YouTube video fact checking / myth busting electric cars & infrastructure. Well worth watching..
Replies
Views
Hi I'm in need of some advice. First of all i'm not an electrician but do have an understanding of electrics as i come from an electronics...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock