Stroma Certification Scheme Stroma software app?

Discuss Stroma software app? in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

N

Nicebloke

I installed the stroma ipad app and it keeps coming up as 'untrusted enterprise developer,' and won't open so wondered if there is anyway around it. I can still use the member portal to issue certs so no big deal, but was going to give this a try to use offline, although I suspect old fashioned paper is probably quicker.

Does anyone use the stroma iPad app, and if so is it even worth the effort of installing?

Personally, I hate STROMAs' E-Cert no wonder they give it away. I use iCertifi, now that is a good app. £50. p.a. You get fire certification, visual EICR, danger notice and PAT testing software all included. It has satellite location of address and enters it, default values blah blah, no I don't work for them btw.

I really cannot see the issue with Stromas software, it is really a piece of ----, it can be used without an internet connection (on a tablet anyway). Either I am a software genius or you lot are missing something. The only downside I find is that you cannot pre-populate fields.

@ Nicebloke did you get the e cert software working as I have got the same issue untrustworthy enterprise developer unfortunately I have Mac desktop too so can’t even download the desktop version to get my paperwork moving grrrrr.

@ Nicebloke did you get the e cert software working as I have got the same issue untrustworthy enterprise developer unfortunately I have Mac desktop too so can’t even download the desktop version to get my paperwork moving grrrrr.

Have you read my post above, there are simple instructions as to how to get it to work. However i eventually gave up and now use icertifi cloud, that being said I am considering going back to a pad and crayons as all these software systems are fairly carp, think I may design my own template!

Have you read my post above, there are simple instructions as to how to get it to work.

However i eventually gave up and now use icertifi cloud, that being said I am considering going back to a pad and crayons as all these software systems are fairly carp, think I may design my own template!
I did thanks and found it confusing? I still don’t know if :-
A the cert was completed correctly, no way to preview it,
B if it got sent to the client, infuture I will email myself then send on to customer.
C I am used to recording the certificate number against the part p registration I didn’t see anything on this?
I will persevere for another couple of goes but may look at icertify myself, but my van is off road and now being told it is possibly fuel pump now.

Reply to Stroma software app? in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net