1. We've split off Commercial Electrician Talk and Industrial Electrician Talk from the main Electrical Forum. Please take note when you're looking for and posting new threads. :) 

Checkout the new Electricians Directory which you can add your business details to for free.

We've also teamed up with an insurance firm to offer you guys some discounted insurance. These guys will customise your insurance to fit your needs perfectly. Enquire using the following pages: VAN - FLEET - PROFESSIONAL INDEMNITY - OTHER TYPES OF INSURANCE.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Checkout the new BritishForums.co.uk, register for free and enter the competition to win a £25 Amazon Voucher!

Dismiss Notice

Discuss Sub Contractor Electricians in the Looking for Commercial Electricians? area at ElectriciansForums.co.uk.

1. hawleybs

hawleybs EF Member

Business Name:
    Hawley Building Services Ltd
    Hi,

We are looking for elf employed / sub contract electricians for an on going project. We have a backlog of work that needs to be cleared by the end of March and then we will have a steady flow of work on this project for the next 1 to 2 years.

The work is in retail premises fitting new timeclocks, photocells, PIRs etc. It is a nataional project so there will be a certain amount of travel and staying away.

If you're interested please drop me a line.

Cheers
    Paul

2. Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Mike Bingham

Mike Bingham EF Member

Hi,

I'm interested and available immediately.

Have you got an email address I can send CV through to please ?

Cheers,

Mike

07923 982777

4. scouse

scouse Active EF Member

Hi Paul,

I would be interested in this,

have you got an email address

thanks

Paul