1. Just upgrading some bits and bobs. Hang in there
    Dismiss Notice

Discuss Sub Contractor Electricians in the Looking for Commercial Electricians? area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. hawleybs

hawleybs EF Member

Hi,

We are looking for elf employed / sub contract electricians for an on going project. We have a backlog of work that needs to be cleared by the end of March and then we will have a steady flow of work on this project for the next 1 to 2 years.

The work is in retail premises fitting new timeclocks, photocells, PIRs etc. It is a nataional project so there will be a certain amount of travel and staying away.

If you're interested please drop me a line.

Cheers
    Paul

2. Mike Bingham

Mike Bingham EF Member

Hi,

I'm interested and available immediately.

Have you got an email address I can send CV through to please ?

Cheers,

Mike

07923 982777

3. scouse

scouse Active EF Member

Hi Paul,

I would be interested in this,

have you got an email address

thanks

Paul

4. crotley32

crotley32 EF Member