Discuss suppliers of Sunpower e20/327 panels in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

You have to become a partner with sunpower to get them apparently. Think it takes a couple of weeks.

I was trying for these but too much hassle for installers I asked and those that were partners have started to fit them but either could not fit me in or could not be bothered to come back to me.

So plumped for Sanyos instead.

Not sure if they are going installer network only with a limited number of commercial installers, we've just signed as a commercial installer and they mentioned they were only looking at about 4 national and some more regional installers. I know there are some European channel routes for purchase but most of those have been cutoff over the last couple of months. Looks like Total are tightening things up!

Daytona did your panels come direct or through EU?

When I was comparing Sanyo and Sunpower, Sunpower wasn't an option as they were not MCS accredited but the 327 panel was late October. Not sure about the 333 panel.

Also found out Ploughcroft are using them.

Had to go through Sunpower to get 1 contact at a time for Partners but none would respond in time for deadline.

If you contact SunPower direct on 00800 7867693, they will either point you in the direction of an approved installer or contact you for more information

We would like to clarify, we are Authorised SunPower partners, we can supply panels to be installed by ourselves, You must be a qualified SunPower installer in order to fit sunPower Panels.

If you are interested in SunPower Panels, please contact us and we can discuss your requirements to install Solar PV.

Thank You
South Downs Solar
0800 009 4199

We would be unable to provide you with the supply of SunPower Panels, You must be a qualified SunPower Partner in order to install SunPower Panels. If your client is interested in SunPower Panels they can contact us for more information on 0800 009 4199

in photon tests only slightly above modules at half the price you can buy anywhere
probably why they went bust

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to suppliers of Sunpower e20/327 panels in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net