Discuss Tapatalk Working Yet? in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

dnjr

-
Reaction score
Dear All
Is it just me or is the app and tap talk still not working. The only way I can get on the forum is via the web site

I still got problems - I wasn't sure whether I'd messed up my tapatalk. Nothing's fluid to use anymore. Guess I'll have to slow down a bit. Embrace change . . . Thanks to Dan and admin for all his hard work with the forum.

I've had to remove tapatalk and then download it again. Once logged in it all looks and works ok.

I was able to find the main tapatalk app straight away and downloaded it. Then put a search on that for electricians forums.

Hopefully that will get you sorted.

Thanks Sintra. Can use tapatalk now but still can't use the old standalone app but maybe it's just a dead parrot

Think the stand alone app has been done away with mate.

One other thing Sintra. Inn keeper ? Is that at the Electricians Arms ? How does a fellow get a pint there ?

We have a requirement of a minimum of 100 posts in the forums and then we need prove that your in the trade like a link to your website or a listing in yell etc. Won't take long to get the 100 posts

Yes mate. Anything like that is fine.

Yes it does have cloudflare along the top but it works fine.

See screenshots.

image.png

image.png

image.png

Reply to Tapatalk Working Yet? in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, We have a limited in house PAT testing requirement and were advised that the TIS700 fitted our needs. The unit works fine for 110V and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am a removal man and I build office furniture. The company that I work for has based me at one of there clients buildings which...
Replies
Views
Hi, I carry out PAT testing on landlord appliances for letting agents in rented accommodation. Occasionally some of the items I cannot access...
Replies
Views
Yes, we all know it is In-Service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment now... We are thinking of sending our technician on a course to...
Replies
Views
I'm fitting one of the Apex 7S units on Friday. I'd avoided the original range after a couple of bad experiences but I figured a new model might...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock