Discuss Temp site power boards in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

M

Megavolt

Hi All

I need to make up some temp power boards on some 3/4 ply. I remember a thread about these a while back that had some great pics on as looking for some ideas but can I find it lol.

Thinking of putting

1 x switched EM light
4 x metal clad DS
1 x 16amp commando

All via a dis board with RCBOs.

What do yous have on yours.

Thanks

having a light will be nice, planning to do on mine when i scrap something suitable. commando socket will be handy for big jobs, 32amp and run a 6mm h07 to another temp box with lots of sockets.
heres my new shiny one, wanted to make it small size so does not get in the way
one socket is wired to a 6amp breaker, use it for some temp lighting around, or when I managed to second fix a new light circuit and need some lights on the job.
Temp site power boards 08122015593s - EletriciansForums.net
and the old crusty one
Temp site power boards 08122015594s - EletriciansForums.net

Attachments

• Temp site power boards 08122015593 - EletriciansForums.net
    08122015593.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 110
that old crusty one is better than my best. it's got a single socket on it. sodding builders can bring an extension lead. then they'll only be trashing their own gear.

having a light will be nice, planning to do on mine when i scrap something suitable. commando socket will be handy for big jobs, 32amp and run a 6mm h07 to another temp box with lots of sockets.
heres my new shiny one, wanted to make it small size so does not get in the way
one socket is wired to a 6amp breaker, use it for some temp lighting around, or when I managed to second fix a new light circuit and need some lights on the job.
View attachment 30881
and the old crusty one
View attachment 30880

Thanks for pics, will post a pic when I finish mine.

Temp site power boards {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

One of mine, took a while to remember where I put this one haha

Reply to Temp site power boards in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock