Discuss Testing 110v/ac and Filling in EIC forms and max fault currents in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

W

wyhc

Hi all

I am currently testing a lot of 110v/ac circuits. These are fed from a db which is supplied by a 110v transformer. the MCB's are double pole 6a 60947 schnieder.
My questions are: 1. What is the max zs for the device? 2. do I need to put anything special on the eic forms

Thanks

There are tables in bs7671 that will give you max Zs for 110V circuits or you could always calculate it.

What research have you done in to the situation so far?
I have got 110v readings for 60898's but I'm struggling to find anything for the double pole type 60947. Its not something I have ever had t do before and I'm not sure where to start. I had a look at the technical data for the schnieder stuff but either I have missed it or its not there.

Cheers

Is this transformer feeding at 55v a leg? If so you will be looking at different values.

Reply to Testing 110v/ac and Filling in EIC forms and max fault currents in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock