Discuss The top knot - to ban or not to ban in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Mod
Reaction score
Following on from the burka thread where many expressed their annoyance with people wearing a burka in public, I thought I'd express my annoyance of wear the Tw@t-bun aka top knot or man bun, anywhere let alone in public.

Whilst they themselves might not pose a risk in public places, other people around them may soon start to question their wheat allergies, vegan diets, and originality (when they look exactly the same as every other hipster in town) and blow them up. (GCHQ and MI6 note, that's a joke, remove the stick from up your arse.)

To ban or not to ban?

IMG_0588.JPG

IMG_0589.JPG

IMG_0590.JPG

IMG_0591.JPG

IMG_0592.JPG

IMG_0593.JPG

total ban, IMO, along with pony tails, shaved heads, so- called "designer stubble", beards on women, burkinis, cats, pigeons, shopping malls, fake beer ( john smiths,creamflow, lager brewed in UK,) cocktails, tax on smokes, southerners
( except forum members),

I think they have several in every room. And when standing at the bar in a trendy area every single one around them looks the same. Kinda of like mirrors.

That's why people wear burkas, cause they have this hair style.

Following on from the burka thread where many expressed their annoyance with people wearing a burka in public, I thought I'd express my annoyance of wear the Tw@t-bun aka top knot or man bun, anywhere let alone in public.

Whilst they themselves might not pose a risk in public places, other people around them may soon start to question their wheat allergies, vegan diets, and originality (when they look exactly the same as every other hipster in town) and blow them up. (GCHQ and MI6 note, that's a joke, remove the stick from up your arse.)

To ban or not to ban?

View attachment 33520

View attachment 33521

View attachment 33522

View attachment 33523

View attachment 33524

View attachment 33525

No don't ban it I like a good laugh especially on Soccer players, or Primadonas not sure if that's spelt correctly, if they want to look like Pratts then so be it, can you imagine Wayne Rooney with one? jeez what a sight.

Whatever happened to live and let live? If this sort of stuff annoys you, I'd hate to see what puny thing it is that really gets you going.

As for the "no originality" comment - how many hairstyles are there truly? I get a short back and sides, I wonder how original that is. I get the feeling that if someone was truly original with their hairstyle you'd start a thread up about that as well.

Whatever happened to live and let live?

It's in our nature to find something to whinge about... :) We can not be happy. The Matrix already knows this.....

Whatever happened to live and let live? If this sort of stuff annoys you, I'd hate to see what puny thing it is that really gets you going.

As for the "no originality" comment - how many hairstyles are there truly? I get a short back and sides, I wonder how original that is. I get the feeling that if someone was truly original with their hairstyle you'd start a thread up about that as well.
Wind your neck in, it's tongue-in-cheek. Partly because of the burka thread, partly because im slowly balding and jealous.

Tell you what REAAALLLLYYY annoys me.....?

When somebody starts a sentence and

I
Wind your neck in, it's tongue-in-cheek. Partly because of the burka thread, partly because im slowly balding and jealous.

Tell you what REAAALLLLYYY annoys me.....?

When somebody starts a sentence and
I get it's part tongue in cheek. I think we should ban twisty old men but there's a certain irony in saying this.

Reply to The top knot - to ban or not to ban in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock