Discuss Theft from van in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Dads van got done cold chisel under door lock only took his jacket and phone. This is the best bit done on clapham high street opposite sainsberrys middle of the afternoon, there are chancers about.

Would anyone on this dear here forum accuse me of being a fascist; if I was to suggest that any scroat who nicks a man's tools should be burned at the stake and their ashes ****** on? I've still got an untouched (by my hand) 110v DeWalt multi-speed drill in the cupboard under the stairs; that my missus - in all good faith (in her defence) bought me from a boot fair in Orpington. She couldn't understand why i was so annoyed at her when she gave it to me. She thought that she was doing me a favour; by buying (to me, anyway) a stolen drill. Then again, this is the same 'educated' woman, who thought that us Sparkies just walk around all day with a terminal driver in our pockets. Doing a little bit of this, and a little bit of that. It was like trying to explain the off-side rule to her; when I asked her, how, she imagined the cables got into the wall in the first place!!!
Oh and for the critics out there, waiting to slate me for still having the drill; I phoned the old bill and reported it (YES, I swear to God, I did) and they wasn't interested, and thought that I was some sort of bloody crank...

I once made few holes at home installing intruder alarm, easily filled - Mrs never lets it drop, even though a family friend fitted our new front door and drilled the bolts into the front room!

I once made few holes at home installing intruder alarm, easily filled - Mrs never lets it drop, even though a family friend fitted our new front door and drilled the bolts into the front room!

Surprise surprise NOT... They spend all day, every day nagging us to do all these little jobs around the house, then moan when it's not up to scratch!!! My missus once (well, last summer actually) had the right hump with me because I wouldn't attempt to knock down the supporting wall between the front room and the kitchen/dining room. I **** you not boys, she said to me 'you work on a building site, don't you? So you must know how to do it.' Needless to say fellas, the men in white coats were called!

Reply to Theft from van in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock