Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss There Is Hope !!! (but not enough characters) in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Tags:
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Wilko

Wilko Electrician's Arms

Business Name:
    Wilko Electrics
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. ED17

ED17 Regular EF Member

:D

It's the best option!

3. Pete999

Pete999 Trusted Advisor

Never thought I would be this close to a Nuclear Holocaust twice in one life time, Cuba and now the Fat git in Korea and Mr I don't give a sheet Trump, knew there would be trouble when he got elected, say what you like about Obama, but he tried to keep the lid on things, not like the idiot in charge now, Oh and it's NOT a joking matter believe me, we were lucky the first time, who knows what these two megalomaniacs will do next?

4. Midwest

Midwest Electrician's Arms

Yeah, but they sorted that last time, by bumping off that dirty shagger, then spent the next 30 years spending a fortune on bunkers.

5. Pete999

Pete999 Trusted Advisor

No mate they sorted it out by using Diplomacy, negotiation skills and, one upmanship, check your History and do yourself a favour and watch the Kevin Costner film 13 Days I think it was called, a film, yes but very true as history has proved. I suppose by dirty shagger you mean JFKs penchant for Ladies outside his Marriage, maybe you would be surprised how many other "dirty shaggers " there are into today's politicos and Royalty, please don't get me started on that lot please no.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Midwest

That's a film Pete. All sorts of shenanigans were going on at the time, before and after. Haven't seen that film, looks a good watch mind.

As regards todays megalomaniacs, called politicians, royalty (notice I've not used capital) all are or mostly have poor morals, and suffer with Hubris issues, especially the incumbents in the US & NK.

7. Pete999

Pete999 Trusted Advisor

And the UK

8. Pete999

Pete999 Trusted Advisor

Worth a watch Middy worth a watch, personally I thinks the basis of the film is true to life, but you should watch it and make your own mind up.

9. Midwest

But these ones haven't got their fingers currently poised :)

10. Midwest

Will do. Quite liked Oliver Stones movie JFK, as a film, but full of inaccuracies.

11. Pete999

Pete999 Trusted Advisor

No agree but true to form they will follow the Red White and Blue and drag us into another War.

12. ED17

ED17 Regular EF Member

Think we have to laugh about it Pete. Nothing we can do will stop them hitting the button if they want to.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Vortigern

Vortigern Electrician's Arms

Business Name:
    F.H. Electrical
    Actually they have an app for that. So Trump can push the button while he's on the golf course. Nearly did I hear when he mixed his apps and thought he was playing roulette, looks the same apparently.

14. Wilko

Wilko Electrician's Arms

Business Name:
    Wilko Electrics
    Here's another that got a chuckle out of me a while back, hope it doesn't offend :rolleyes:

IMG_0741.JPG

• Funny Funny x 1