Discuss Thieving numb sculls in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Nowadays they'd probably send them to Alton towers or Disneyland, because obviously they won't have had these things growing up & that's what will have made them do bad things. This will make them jealous of what other people have & cause them to go out thieving to get things.
Yeah right, My heart bleeds. Maybe they could get off their collective asses & go earn the money to buy what they want.
:mad::mad:.
Sorry Rant over (maybe).

Bet they're out already, after the Police giving them breakfast at the taxpayers expense.
We recently had a scroat around here, hammering around in a car with no tax, insurance or mot. He was even seen driving along the pavements at speed, anyway one Friday night the Police were lying in wait & had him bang to rights. Guy was nicked about 7.30 pm, apparently turns out he had no licence either & several previous convictions. He was back home by 11 that night. 12 hours later, after a Police chase. He was caught again, this time driving a stolen car.
Where in the hell are we going ?, have to say I feel sorry for the Police. Their job must be soul destroying at times.

I've always wondered, when the bleeding hearts bleet about scumbags human rights. What about our bloody human rights ?, Doesn't seem they're so important.

We recently had the spare van broken into, they wrecked the back and side doors, but didn't get in. The van was so damaged by their poor efforts to get in that it was written off. The only item stored in the van was a push broom, at least they didn't steal that...

As we all know that there has always been scumbags about. I just hope that all the van manufacturers have taken note and are working on making them more secure. A high percentage of vans being done over is by folding the side or back doors.
This is another reason why the bastards only get a slap on the wrist is because they aren't carrying anything on them.
They just peal the doors open like a can of sardines.

Had my truck done over a few months back, smashed the rear screen & also bent the top of the drivers side door. The sum total of stuff they stole ? Absolutely nothing, everything was still there but I'd gained a big screwdriver.
Police didn't want to know as it was parked on a private estate outside a garage, awaiting repair.
Luckily the guy who runs the garage picked up the bill, that's the third vehicle we've had done over:mad::mad::mad:

They need to put locking systems similar to UPVC doors, but with bolts all around. Then as long as the door is internally braced with a couple of cross bars it would need TNT to get in!

smart water is a good option, but only works after they've got in.

had my mft and sds lifted from a contractors car park at the NEC just a couple of days ago. I think they must have picked the locks as their was no damage. inevitably I'm now looking into van security, better late than never I guess.

Reply to Thieving numb sculls in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net